Friday, February 12, 2010

I just wanted to throw a little update out there for everybody who was wondering. We are doing great and loving Cheyenne. We live on the Air Force Base and have met so many great people. The base is beautiful and quiet, but with the city just outside the gate, there is plenty to do for us. I am loving the fact that there has been hardly no snow here all season, except for a few snow storns that dumped snow and then melted, so we've been able to continue playing outside at the park occasionally, going on walks, and riding bikes. I enjoy staying home with Taysen and Milly. The sure keep me busy! Taysen is almost nine months old and is trying to do everything that Milly does. He stands up to everything, crawls, and climbs stairs. He also thinks he is too big for baby food. Milly is a good sister and makes Taysen laugh with her silliness. She is very creative and lately loves to "help" wash the dishes, and she loves playing dress up. I am excited to be starting a tumbling class for 3-5 year olds next month here on base. This is a huge blessing and will be fun for me as well as Milly. Sorry that there is no pictures with this post. Life is busy, but great!

1 comment:

PONCIANO said...

I can not believe Taysen is that big already! They grow so fast. I'm glad you guys are doing good!!