Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Amazing Husband and my Smart Daughter

This week is full of excitement! Tyler graduated this morning from his 15 week Tech. School Training. He has studied hard, and received the award for the top graduate, so we are very excited and proud! Way to Go Tyler! He flies in tomorrow and I pick him up at the SLC airport! Yeah! We get to spend 3 weeks with him, and then he's off to Korea. Milly will be very excited to see her Daddy and spend time with him. She has grown so much since he left and is so smart. Milly said her first 6 word sentence yesterday. We were in Rexburg visiting my Sister and she said, "Mommy, I want to go home." Wow! My baby is growing up. The funniest thing lately is that she has started calling me "Lisha" every now and then. We just laugh; it's very understandable since I have 5 siblings at home and parents that obviously all call me either "Alicia" or "Lisha." Kids are so funny, especially at the age of Terrific Two!

4 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How fun! Hope you have a WONDERFUL time while yuor hubby's home!

proudmamablogga said...

Congratulations to Tyler! Pearl calls her dad by his first name ALL THE TIME.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I'm so happy that you get to see Tyler again. It has probably been so rough sometimes. I hope you really enjoy the time you have to spend together. Tell him we said hello. We miss you guys!

Jenn said...

6 words is quite a bit for someone so young, I think most kids her that age are almost impossible to understand and only say 2-3 words at a time! Zack and I are glad that you two finally get a chance to be together and congrats to Tyler on doing so well! We would like to see you guys, but if you are busy we understand! Have a good few weeks!