Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tyler is almost done with Tech. School!

Tyler will be home from Tech. School in 2 weeks and 2 days! I can't wait! Being without him is not fun. But, we've both realized again how incredibly much we love each other! Love is like testimonies; they're constant, but have moments of renewal and times when they become strengthened and we are reminded of the important things in life.

Milly has also missed her Daddy very much! She loves all the men in her life. All of my uncles are Papa and she would rather them hold her than all my aunts. She loves to cuddle up next to my Dad, who is the "real" Papa and have his attention. When we are in restaurants and stores, she sees older men, and says, "Papa," and starts looking at them and inches her way over to them. In nursery, she has really taken to this older man that works in there with his wife. She wouldn't even let my sister Emily take her out of his arms at the end of church! So, Milly will be very glad to spend 3 weeks with her Daddy. We love you Tyler and can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

You are so strong chica, I couldn't do it! But I am so glad to you get to see Tyler soon. I hope when he gets here those three weeks take forever to end.

I do digital scrapbooking. I get my kits all over online, I only get the free ones because they are the only ones I can afford. & then I just make the pages in Photoshop. I have links on my blog that have free digital scrapbooking sites that I visit frequently.

Debanee said...

Hey Alecia!
I found you on kel's blog. I am excited. Your blog is so cute, i love the pic with your hat and airman shirt! Keep in touch!

Lindsey said...

licia, I love your blog! It is adorable. :P I hope you are loving star valley!