Saturday, August 23, 2008

Milly is 2!

I can't believe that Amilya is already two years old; time has went by so quickly! She is our pride and joy and fills our days with laughter and gratitude. We are so blessed.
At least she started out the day with her hair fixed!


Oh by the way...Barbie cakes are very complicated if you don't have a real Barbie Cake Pan, I learned that the hard way.

This is just a random picture of what Milly would look like if she had glasses. Isn't she just adorable. I am proud to call this child mine. I am now graduated from being called "Mommy"; I am now "Mom." It's "Mom, come 'ere." "Mom, watch." "Mom, hold me." But there is definitely something special about being called Mommy, Mama, or Mom. What a great calling in life motherhood truly is.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

It doesn't seem like enough time has passed for Milly to be 2 already! She is such a cute girl with a beautfiful smile. It won't be long before you'll have to worry about her dating!

Brooke said...

She looks so big! Good for you for making the cake. I bought Trey's this year (I'm lazy). That and those crazy in-laws and my parents were both here. Anyways. . . looks like sha had fun! It totally threw me for a loop when I became mom. But they still call you mommy when they're hurt or scared.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Jon and I both can't believe how much she is looking like you lately. We always thought she looked just like Tyler, but now she's your little mini-me. So cute! Happy Birthday Milly!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I can't believe she is two! It seems like just yesterday that she was brand new and we were eating at Bajo's together!

Your right, there is no greater calling than motherhood!

Great job on the cake! I am SO impressed. I'm SO not good at that stuff!