Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's always interesting to me how we always wait until the end of the summer to cram all the events and activities in. So, we have been very busy these last couple of weeks, and Amilya has totally lost every bit of her daily and nightly routine, well what routine she did have, but it's summer right? Fall is kind of like the beginning of a new year for me; I make new goals and I try to re-organize our life. So, in this regards, I'm excited for Fall to come!


This is our day at Bear Lake. Milly loved every minute of playing in the sand and in the water!








This is our day at the fair. Star Valley has a fair and carnival every year and it is usually a huge event, unfortunately this year wasn't as great, but it was still something to do.











Blow-up toys were the extent of our carnival experience this year...



But it was enough for Milly




Milly's birthday isn't until the 20th of this month, but because Grandpa and Grandma Banta live 5 hours away and came to visit this week, we had a little birthday party with them while they were here.





8 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute cake! How was the party with those old farts! Looks like you're having fun. Keeping busy sure helps time go by faster.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

So...guess what? I was at the pool today in our apartment complex and there was a girl in the pool with her little baby son. I struck up a conversation with her and learned that her and her husband go to BYU-Idaho. Then I learned that she was from Wyoming. Then I learned that she was from Star Valley. Then I learned that she went to school with you guys. Her name is Lori and she said she was a year younger than Tyler. She married another boy from Star Valley and now they have a nine month old son Trey. Sound familiar? Well, if it does, I met her today. Small world, huh?

We miss you guys too. I have been thinking about you a lot today. I wish you were here. Hope all is well.

Amy and Brandon said...

Alicia-
I came across your blog while visiting the Pankhurst's blog. You look great and your baby girl is adorable! It must be tough being away from Tyler. Hope all is well with you and your little family!

emily said...

Ali, you have been through so much. What a strong women you are. I hope all is well & we run into each other sometime soon.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Hey cute girl! So great to hear from you! To answer your question. . . we have never made it on option to not study together. Sometimes FHE is just an activity but usually just something out of the Ensign or Preach my Gospel. We just make sure we talk about it. Sometimes we get into "habitual" reading and then we have to remind ourselves that its a STUDY time! Not always easy, but SO worth it!

I'm so proud of how up beat your being with your hubby gone, you are so strong!

Hepworth Family said...

I would love to have you add me to your blog! I'm going to add you too if that's alright?
Milly is such a doll and looks a lot like your younger sister. I heard that you were struggling with your health. But I hope that things are going much better and that you are gaining your health back!

Linzi said...

Yay! I'm so glad you found my blog. We sure do miss you in this ward. Good luck with all the upcoming events in your life. I'm glad you get to stay with family while Tyler is gone. Milly is a doll by the way!

Jamie said...

Wow! I can't believe how big your little girl is getting. What a cutie! It's great to see you guys. Thanks for the comment. I hope things are going well. Later Gator!