Saturday, August 2, 2008

I Love This Guy!




1. I love how he is so genuine with every one he meets, never trying to be something he's not.

2. I love how he is my best friend and we can tell eachother everything.

3. I love that he is such an amazing father, so loving and gentle.

4. I love that he is so affectionate and thoughtful.

5. I love that Tyler is a kid at heart and knows how to have fun.

6. I love that he is such a great dancer and loves music like I do.

7. I love how handsome and sexy he is, and I love that he loves sports and that being physically fit is important to him.

8. I love how he honors his priesthood and his temple covenants.

9. I love his laugh and his smile.

10. I love that he is so smart, and can figure out how to fix anything.

11. I love how he is so maticulous at times and a perfectionist.

12. I love that he is such a hard worker and a very determined person.


I just plain love this guy!

1 comment:

proudmamablogga said...

Alicia. We just got back home, and we're in clean-out mode. I have a pink baseball cap with a white embroidery of the airforce wings on it. Would you like it? I will subscribe to this post so you can just answer here.