Monday, December 22, 2008

Milly's First Haircut

I know it's horrible that Milly is over 2 years old and just received her first hair cut! I was really not planning on cutting it, either. But here is how this came about. Milly's hair was finally getting long and I knew she needed a trim, but I have just been putting it off. My sister has been bugging me to cut Milly's hair short, and I of course said no. She said, "well at least give her a trim." So I consented to let her trim Milly's hair. Well, my sister later confessed that she put Milly's hair in a pony tail and cut the end of the pony tail, thinking that it would give the hair a nice even trim. Well, the whole middle section ended up being 2 inches smaller than the rest of the hair, so I had to chop the rest off, so now Milly has short hair. She is still adorable as ever, though!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Well I think it looks stinking cute! Merry Christmas!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

She looks darling. Mikayla just keeps asking about her. It breaks my heart.