Monday, May 11, 2009

Pictures


If any of you were wondering how I look at 36 weeks pregnant, here I am...


Milly loves to be outside, rain or sun. She loves to jump on the trampoline, play on the swings, play in the sandbox, and go on motorcycle rides with my Dad and Brothers. The other day Milly went out to the Milk Plant with my Mom to help my Dad (my dad processes his own milk), and Milly said, "Nana, this is a farm?" Some of Milly's famous lines lately are "It's okay," "Just a little bit," and "Promise?" It's so amazing the things 2 year olds pick up on. They are so smart. We bought Milly A bike, and she is very proud of it, but she hasn't figured out how to peddle yet. Once I don't have a big belly in front of me, it will be much easier to bend down and help her learn how to peddle.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe how big Milly looks! Time goes by way too fast. You look so good, especially for being 36 weeks! You are so close to done! I hope I look that good when we get that far along.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

you look GREAT! I am so jealous!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Thank you!! You look so great.

Jess said...

You look pretty darn cute for a pregnant lady! I hope things are going well for you. It is pretty exciting that your hunny will be home soon!

kag2 said...

Oh my Goodness what a cute little girl! She looks so much like you! You look great for being so pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!!what a cute little girl she is!!!looking fantastic...thanks for sharing..

--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems