Saturday, May 2, 2009

Counting Down!

Wow! I haven't blogged for a long time, and I'm not half as busy as I'm going to be with a new baby and Tyler home for a month! Well, the snow finally melted in Star Valley and everything is looking green. Of course Milly always wants to be outside, even in the rain. The first place she goes is the huge sandbox in my parent's back yard. I've tried to convince my Mom for two years now to turn that thing into a garden box instead. I'm not a fun hater, I just hate cleaning up sand out of Milly's shoes, off her hands, and off her feet every time she goes outside. Oh well.

We are counting down the days until Tyler's homecoming and the baby's arrival! We are so excited! I am due in 5 weeks and Tyler is coming home in 3 weeks! I am feeling great, except for large and uncomfortable. Our baby Taysen is a very active boy and likes to put his feet up in my ribs at times. I never experienced that with Milly because she was so low, but now I can say I've experienced that part of being pregnant quite often lately.

Milly continues to amaze me in her vocabulary, her humor, her talents, and her intelligence. I think having a 2 1/2 year old is so great! The only hard part is keeping up with her energy and picking up after her with a large belly in front of me.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Ugh the rib kicking! Trey did that all the time. He'd stick his heel there and just push.

We're excited to see you guys. I swear Chad and Skip only talk about June 6th everytime they are on the phone.

Just wait until Milly figures out that she can pretty much do anything while mommy is nursing! I'm sure you'll have some funny blog posts!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

No pictures!?

emily said...

I have no idea what you are experiencing with the pregnancy thing, but it must be great. I'm so excited for you that Tyler is coming home. I hope all goes well for you & those 4 weeks seem to slow down so you can enjoy every minute.

Jenn said...

I am so excited for you! Hopefully we will get to see you guys and your new little baby when he comes!

proudmamablogga said...

You look fantastic. I am in town; we should hang out and let our girls play. Such exciting things happening for you!