Monday, March 30, 2009

Our new car!


This is not the greatest picture, but here is our new car! We are very excited! Since Tyler is in Korea, and I am staying with my parents, I have been able to use my Mom's car a lot and go with her when she goes shopping. I have had a car, but it was given to us and has been dead since November sitting in the snow, so I have been car less. Tyler has spent a lot of his free time searching the Internet for good deals on cars, and his searching payed off, because we found a great car for a great price and had it shipped right to me from Oregon. It is 2005 Chevy Malibu Maxx with only 30,000 miles on it, 2 sunroofs, a dvd player, leather interior, and an automatic start button on the key chain. We are very grateful to be blessed with such a nice car.
P.S. Yes, Star Valley has tons of snow still. I would love to be somewhere warm with no snow right now!

8 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

Oh how nice! And what a wonderful blessing. You look cuter than ever!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How dang cute is that! I LOVE it! and I LOVE leather seats!

Brooke said...

whoo hoo for you guys! Looks plenty roomy enough for the two car seats!

proudmamablogga said...

Cool car! We thought about the Maxx too, but eventually got the regular Malibu. It's a great car with plenty of room for 2 kids, even when we travel. You will love it!

proudmamablogga said...

and I love the quote on your sidebar.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Posh ride. Lucky...

emily said...

Love it. You can come to Logan. It's green grass 80 degrees. very nice. You can come feed my ducks. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!what a wonderful car!!!i love it!!! I love the quote on your sidebar....really fantastic00

--
Reenee
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems